We are always so humbled and grateful when individuals are inspired to contribute. The work you do when you volunteer with us directly allows the farm to grow fresh, nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables for the homeless and low-income families in our communities that need it most.
It’s also an amazing opportunity for community members to come together, get to know each other, and have fun outside doing something meaningful in a peaceful, beautiful environment.
Please fill out our volunteer form and we will reach out to you:
What to bring:
- Gardening gloves (though we have plenty at the farm if you don’t have any!)
- Weather / outdoor appropriate, warm clothing (in the rain season, the farm can be muddy, and sometimes it might also drizzle, so come prepared!)
- Meal or snack
- Camping chair if you’d like
- Anything else you might need!
- Yourself! 🙂
- Everyone will be masked and distanced out in the fresh air!
- While we’d love to see you, please make sure you do not attend if you have any flu-like symptoms or have been potentially exposed to Covid-19.